Tweetop Home includes a hot and cold domestic water installation system based on pipes and fittings in 14-75mm diameters. Designed for every type of buildings, based on Tweetop PERT press fitting system.
Tweetop PERT pipes and fittings are also recommended for water installations. The main reason for that is the hygienic aspect of PERT material, which remains completely neutral in relation with domestic water. The second advantage is the smoothness of inner surface, both in pipes and in brass fittings, which significantly reduces the risk of forming an advantageous environment for microbes and other micro-organisms.
Key advantages of Tweetop PERT domestic water installations:
- durability estimated lifespan of min. 50 years
- energy - saving due to low pressure losses and low thermal conductivity
- flexibility with no shape remembrance multilayer pipes are more flexible than any other known pipes and can be bended without any supports. Bending radius is on the level 4-5 x Dn
- thermal stability (0.025mm/mK) very low thermal expansion coefficient (0.025mm/mK), is comparable with values characteristic for steel or copper pipes
- total impermeability of connections
- possibility of making connection with any other pipe by using threaded couplings
- low weight
- resistance for oxygen diffusion
- WRAS certified
- Fitting type
- Fitting shape